






























Laurel was set on breaking traditions for her wedding, hence the green dress! She essentially started from scratch; she picked a simple venue with a great view and sent out an email save the date. She organized all the details and brought everything to the location - 100% DIY.
Flowers are my favorite part of a wedding, so I of course asked Laurel about her bouquet, "Oh we didn't do flowers", she responded. No flowers and a green dress I thought, I'm all about breaking traditions, but not without flowers! I didn't want to overstep my role as the photographer, so I timidly asked if I could make her a bouquet. She said yes, but only on the condition that she wouldn't carry them during the ceremony. Deal! So the morning of the wedding I ran around collecting wildflowers and tied them together with dental floss, however I didn't stop there because Matt also needed a boutonniere, a twist tie and a safety pin around an orchid and some purple prickly things from the driveway did the trick.
You can judge for yourself, but I think I might have a back-up plan if this photography thing dries up!
(Slide Show!)
Flowers are amazing... and the pics ain't that bad either! Well done friend!
ReplyDeleteLove all of them!
ReplyDeleteSo cool.
ReplyDeletePhenomenal Shots!
ReplyDelete